Friday, December 30, 2011

UFO Bright Red Tube With Swirling Fire Seen Between St. Anne’s And St. Catharines Ontario

 
Date:  July 1990
Time:  After 10:00 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, sorry it took me a bit to send this to you. Been very busy with Christmas.

I don’t remember the exact date, but it was in July 1990. I know the years because it happened 1 month before our wedding.

We were at our nieces christening and ended up staying until about 10:00 p.m. The highway we took is highway 20. We were in St. Anne’s heading home to St. Catharines about a 40 minute ride. At night there’s never allot of traffic.

There were no cars behind us, no cars in front of us and no cars coming towards us. All of a sudden we saw what looked like a bright red tube with swirling fire. My husband said he thought we were coming up to a curve and it would probably be a house.

For 20 minutes we were following it. There was no bend in the road. My fiancé sped up to try to catch up to it to get a better look, but we could not get closer (I should mention the swirling looked like it was just a foot or so above the road) after about 20 minute it just disappeared and we have no idea where it went.

I’m sure we would have seen it go up into the sky or into the fields on either side, but it was just gone. When it disappeared like that, we got really scared and my fiancé sped up just to get us off the highway ASAP.

To this day we will not use highway 20 after dark. About 6 months after I had read a article in our local paper a guy wanting to know if anyone had any UFO stories, so I called him and told him what I just wrote to you.

Few days later he called me back to tell me that we were not the only ones to see it. Take Care.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment