Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wobbling Star Like Object Over Crescent Beach Nova Scotia

 
Date:  Late July 2010
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Looked identical to a star.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: This is the 3rd odd sighting I seen the Summer of 2010 in the same general area. Me and a bunch of friends were at the beach and had made a fire. I was over by my car with a friend while he was getting something.

I was looking up at the sky as it was a very clear night. I then noticed that one of the stars seemed to be slightly moving.

After watching it a few more seconds, I realized that indeed what looked like a star, was wobbling around in no general direction, but kind of all around in a small general area.

It was moving around somewhat slow. I told my buddy to look up and tried pointing it out, and by the time he was able to locate it, it had stopped wobbling around and was now moving upwards in a straight, more faster speed, until it faded out of sight.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment