Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Red Light Seen And Filmed Over Vallejo California (Video Footage)

 
Date:  February 18, 2012
Time:  Approx: 2:30 a.m.
 
I live in Vallejo right by Spring road on Tregaskis Ave. Early this morning at around 2:30 a.m. my buddy who is visiting from NY goes to his car to grab his bag, and I hear him start to yell my name. 
 
Did not think much of it until I felt he was going to wake up everyone else so I ran outside to tell him to shut up.  
 
 
 I opened the door and he is just standing in the middle of the street looking into the sky. I looked up and sure enough, there is a red light, moved across the sky in under 10 seconds, then it just stopped.
 
It sat there for about 5-10 minutes then slowly moved out of sight. We have some footage, not great since it was taken on an iPhone in the middle of the night. 
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment