Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Red Lights In A Triangular Formation Over Balibago Angeles City Philippines

 
Date:  February 26, 2012
Time:  Approx: 7:00 p.m.
 
Good day, I just want to share a sighting that I have last evening of Sunday, February 26, 2011. I'm sorry I don't have a shot of it since I'm not always bringing a camera. And with light pollution, my phone camera can't just get a clear shot of these red dots.
 
Anyway, it was around 7:00 p.m., I was driving and I saw these three red dots in the night sky. They are in a triangular formation, but they moved away from each other at a very slow speed. They never blink at all.
 
At first I thought they were sky lanterns, but then if they were, they should be all moving on the same direction because of wind direction.
 
The three red dots lasted for about 30 seconds as they moved away from each other then starts to fade. I looked around the internet to check them out, but I didn't seen anything close to it except that one that was spotted in Colorado.
 
If you have any similar sightings or have information about what are these, kindly please let me know. Thanks!
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment