Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bright Object Seen Between Delaware And Philadelphia Pennsylvania (Venus)

 
Date:  March 28, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
I live in in Pennsylvania just between Delaware and Philadelphia in the USA. I noticed a larger then normal bright object in the sky. It's too close to be a star and doesn't appear to be moving.
 
My wife asked me what I was doing which I told her to come out and take a look. She told me that she had already seen it about two weeks ago. She was at a friends house visiting in Delaware and noticed that there were two objects.
 
Now there is only one and I don't have a clue as to what it is. Do you have any ideas? Looking up.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. was the object situated below the crescent moon? I saw something similar on LI but it appeared to be meandering between 9pm and 10pm. It was gone when I re-investigated at 11pm.

    ReplyDelete