Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Green Ball Of Light Seen Flying Over Piqua Ohio (Fireball/Meteor)

 
Date:  March 21, 2012
Time:  Approx: 6:20 a.m.
 
I live in Piqua Ohio and was on my way to work this morning getting onto I-75 North at approx. 6:20 a.m. I looked to the west and I saw a very large green light in the shape of a ball was descending very rapidly at a 45 degree angle heading north.
 
It appeared to have landed close to my proximity. Not sure what it was, but will check back for updated post and hopefully someone will have an answer! Guess I'm not crazy after all. Thanks!
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

  1. 30 miles north of Grand Rapids,MI, I saw this. I googled for some info. There was nothing on the local news stations. It was huge, like a bright headlight on the road. As it got lower, it turned bright lime green.It was so big looking,I was waiting for impact!! A perk for being up early for work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can confirm 6:20 am green light on 3/21/12. Observed while northbound on Broadway Ave. in Sidney, OH. Green light appeared to the NW traveling approximately north and downward (30 degrees compared to horizon?). Lasted 3 to 4 sec before disappearing. Unsure if vanished completely or disappeared behind treetops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seen it tonite live in madison hieghts michigan was like nothing i have ever seen out at bon fire fell thru sky and vanished on horizon about 12midnight every one thought i was crazy

    ReplyDelete