Monday, March 26, 2012

Major UFO Incident Witnessed By Ex Marine In The Sky SE From Chaska Minnesota (Objects And Sky Lit Up – Pictures)

 
Date:  March 25, 2012
Time:  Began at 10:45 p.m. and ended just after 3:30 a.m.
 
Brian, the incident I observed began at 10:45 p.m. and ended just after 3:30 a.m. on 25 March 2012.
 
I was talking with someone on the phone and walked out front when I saw a very prominent glowing ring of light in the sky to the SE from Chaska MN. I estimate it was about 10k/feet in altitude close to a mile in diameter and about 4 miles away from my position.
 
There was a light cloud cover and no ambient light other than streetlights. It had a bluish white color and upon closer inspection clearly had several balls of light evenly spaced throughout the ring at that time I had counted 6.
 
 
Left Photo Number 1: Click on picture to view larger. Also this is how I received this image.
 
I called my father out to take a look, and he gave me a camera so I took a few photos. After about 15 minutes the ring faded out to just a very light glow.
 
I assumed at that time the event had ended and went back inside to download the photos. 10 minutes later my dad told me it was back.
 
Sure enough, it was back and increased in brightness at one point getting so bright some of the balls of light were bright enough to resemble the intensity of a meteor.
 
 Left Photo Number 1: Click on picture to view larger. Also, this is again picture number #1, all I did was to adjust the brightness/contrast so we were able to see what was in the picture.
 
This lasted for a few minutes then dimmed a bit. At that time I noticed another much larger ring had formed higher above the initial sighting.
 
Then again after 15-20 minutes the ring began to fade out (during the entire time a glowing halo was always visible in the cloud cover) and the balls were clearly moving slowly and steadily into random formations.
 
The upper ring now had split into 2 sets of 3 above the ring in a formation that resembles (    ) those objects then formed a semicircle and moved slowly around the area for a few minutes changing position and altitude.
 
 Left Photo Number 2: Click on picture to view larger. Also this is how I received this image.
 
I walked a few blocks away trying to get better pictures, but my camera was having a difficult time as the brightness had dropped below the capabilities of my camera.
 
 
 
Several objects had moved farther away from the ring creating single glowing spots in the clouds and stayed without moving.
 
This activity continued until about 2:45 a.m. when the ring appeared to have moved within 2 miles of my position.
 
They then formed what I can only describe as a formation resembling a parachute which each ball of light had a beam extending towards the ground, which was obscured by trees and houses.
 
 Left Photo Number #2: Click on picture to view larger. Also, this is again picture number #2, all I did was
to adjust the brightness/contrast so we were able to see what was in the picture.
 
My first thought was, "was I just duped by some elaborate ground light set up?" I quickly dismissed this as these beams had only been present for a short time and only lasted for maybe 15 minutes.
 
The ring reformed, glowed, and my last observation was at 3:30 a.m. when I went inside. At 3:39 a.m. I checked again and there was no longer anything in the sky.
 
At around 2:15 a.m. I heard a jet engine and observed a twin engine jet of low altitude flying parallel to me directly towards the objects. When it had closed distance to a point where I thought, "this will be interesting".
 
The aircraft made a very immediate 180 heading back in the direction it came for about 30 seconds, made a right turn for a minute then another right turn, clearly giving these objects a wide berth.
 
During times when they changed formation the brightness of the objects decreased significantly.
 
Also it any formation that was made, was dark in the center indicating to me it might be a bigger object, but I could not be certain. We had a light rain after the incident began and it had stopped before the event ended.
 
It did appear as though the clouds were disappearing in the path of their movement. I also came across a similar witness description from a town not far away from a few days ago.
 
I do have some more pictures I can send, but the quality isn’t that great (It’s really no joke that catching aerial phenomenon is rarely camera quality convenient.).
 
The Moscow halo UFO is a very close depiction of what the ring looked like, however it lacks the individual orbs. I hope this report has some value to you if you have further questions feel free to ask.
 
Briefly about me. I was a Navy corpsmen with the Marine corps for 6 years with 2 tours to Iraq. I am from San Diego, but I moved here in September to go to U of M.
 
I have never seen anything even close to what I observed last night.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment