Friday, April 13, 2012

Bright Green Shooting Object In The Sky Over Conshohocken Pennsylvania

 
Date:  April 12, 2012
Time:  8:18 p.m.
 
Hello Mr. Brian Vike, first time I've ever seen your site and it's pretty much by happen chance. I just Googled "Flying Object Philadelphia, PA. April 12, 2012 8:00 p.m." and up came your site. Top of list. Good for you.

Guess I should mention that for years I worked nights and listened to Art Bell and his gang for entertainment. But that was 6 or 7 years ago and after joining the "regular" dayshift folk I haven't heard much in the way of conspiracy theory-UFO-Shadow people-Sasquatch-cemtrail talk at all. Period.
 
I think I may just miss it. A little tiny bit. I'm a white 54 y/o young at heart male who makes topo maps and sells insurance when I feel like bugging people.

Anyway, I'm driving home to Elkins Park, PA (just north of Philly) after our first softball game (we won 18-0) from Conshohocken on Route 309 (yeah, the (name removed) Waits 309) with one of the girls on my team going pretty much west to east when I saw a bright, greenish shooting object.
 
I pointed and said "look at that", the girl said "Wow" and then it was gone. Less than a second. Gone. The view was out my passenger side front windshield, so I'm guessing it was flying east to south. Very low and just a slight angle to the horizon.
 
Fairly long tail and, like I mentioned sort of greenish in color.

I used to star gaze and have seen many, many shooting stars. I've seen a rainbow at night. I've seen the moon rise bright red, then orange to yellow to normal in the Shenandoah valley.
 
To say the least, I've seen many weird things, but nothing like what I saw last night. Although it was quite fast. It was very cool and unexplainable in my little brain.

I looked at the clock on the dash which is about 7 minutes fast and the digital readout was 8:18. Of the few posts I read on your site, it was closest to the 4th one down from Freehold, NJ.

Just thought I throw in here.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment