Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bright Light And Unusual Sound Wake Up Folks In A Neighborhood At Qualicum Beach Vancouver Island British Columbia

 
Date:  September 24, 2011
Time:  12:15 a.m.
 
I live in Qualicum Beach B.C. At 12:15 a.m. on Saturday, September 24, 2011, I was awakened by my dog. He was in a state of high anxiety, pacing, panting, going to the window and jumping at the bed to get me up. 
 
As I got out of bed in the dark house, I was aware of light everywhere that grew bright and then went dim, then went bright and dimmed again. 
 
I then realized it was not the lights in the house. It was outside. I went to the window and the whole sky was lit up then dimmed and went dark again, then repeated. This was accompanied by a loud “vroom, vroom” sound. 
 
People on the street go to bed early, but I saw my neighbour across the street had their lights on. 
 
I phoned my neighbour and asked if they knew what was going on. She told me that her husband was in bed upstairs while she was watching a movie on TV downstairs. 
 
She heard noises and thought her 14 year old daughter was moving furniture on the second floor. Then her daughter called her and told her to come quickly. 
 
She ran upstairs and her daughter was at the window. Her daughter described the same brightening and dimming of the sky that I had seen, and also said she had seen a bright orange light in the sky. 
 
She said it then sounded like someone turned on a giant vacuum cleaner in the sky. (This was a very good description of the sounds I heard.) 
 
As I continued to speak with my neighbour, I heard the same sounds receding in the distance.
 
I am not aware of anyone else seeing this. Unfortunately, it had such a lasting impression on my dog that he now becomes highly anxious whenever there is a wind storm and keeps me up all night. 
 
Previously, for almost nine years, he was never the least bit bothered by wind, rain or thunder.
 
I am curious to know whether you had any other reports regarding that night.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment