Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Green And Red Lights Spotted Over Damascus Maryland (Pictures)

 
Date:  April 24, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:17 p.m.
 
I'm responding to an article on the Vike blog about 2 lights in the sky over Gaithersburg, MD. I saw what I assume to me the same lights flying over Damascus, Maryland tonight, April 24, at approximately 9:17 EST.
 
 They flew very low, maybe 1000 feet, and were absolutely silent.
 
There were red lights blinking next to the solid green ones, and I managed to snap a rough picture on my iPhone, please find it attached.
 
I am not a believer in aliens or that other stuff, UFO's and such, but this does concern me and I am curious to hear more.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment