Monday, April 16, 2012

Green Light Hovers And Moves Fast Erratically Over Marina Del Rey California

 
Date:  April 12, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
I found your site in my research. I've been racking my brain trying to find out if anyone else saw the fantastic green light that was hovering over Marina Del Rey that was moving very fast and erratically at times, then disappearing, then hovering again.  
 
My boyfriend and I watched for about 15 minutes trying to figure out what it was. Is was way to far up in the sky to be a toy or laser light! I'm still in shock over the images. 
 
It had to be an aircraft of some sort, but certainly not an airplane.  
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment