Friday, April 20, 2012

Huge Orange UFO Hovers 30 Feet Off The Ground At Mason Ohio

 
Date:  1992
Time:  2:00 a.m.
 
Let me say I lived on Snider road in Mason in 1992. I saw a huge object near the water tower across the street from my apartment. Me and my girlfriend at that time saw it.
 
It was like a sunset orange, very bright about 30 feet off the ground and maybe 100 feet away. It was like the size of a Wal-Mart super center. It made no noise and it was night time
 
It was wedged at the ends and I saw a wave start at one end and as the wave moved from left to right, everything to the left of the wave vanished. When it made it to the right, it was gone, just stars!
 
It was very strange, I was in my car just after the train tracks and I was standing on my car seat looking out of my sun roof of my Celica GT at that time.
 
I never heard a word about this on the news. The Cambridge apartments and Shady Creek apartments are there and it’s like no one saw nothing (summer time-early in the night (Saturday too, no one saw this thing? I saw it at 2:00 a.m. break at work to maybe 3 nights latter.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment