Monday, April 16, 2012

Orange Colored Lights In A Triangular Formation Seen Flying Over Vancouver Washington

 
Date:  April 15, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
Hello, my husband and I live in Vancouver, WA. And about 20 minutes ago we spotted three orange lights towards the Camas area. We live off of 162nd and 39th St.

They were fairly large and definitely individual, very bright orange lights in a perfect triangle. One on top, and two on bottom. They were not very close to one another either.

My husband saw them as he was taking out the garbage and came inside to show me.

When I saw them from our bedroom window, I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs to take a picture. When I got to our back yard, there was only light sitting there.

No sound and at first no movement and it slowly started moving north, then disappeared before our eyes.

It almost appeared to vanish as if going behind a cloud, but there wasn’t a cloud there. Only my husband, myself and my daughter saw the lights.

Haven’t heard any word from anyone else as to whether it was seen by others.

Definitely were not flares or helicopters, like I said they were huge, but obviously very, very high in the sky and did not move out of formation or anywhere else until they disappeared. Very cool.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. Just saw same off of 78th street in Vancouver. I have video of an object crossing the sky, it appears to be the color of fire and moved rapidly. I got a second video, same type of object, coming from the other direction about a minute after the first one vanished. How wild, everyone that was at our house for fireworks saw it, and that was 11 people.

    ReplyDelete