Sunday, April 15, 2012

Three White Lights Shot Upward And Disappeared Over Coomera River Gold Coast Queensland Australia


 Date:  1970's
Time:  Evening.
 
Hello, I was recently re-united with some old friends (now very old) with whom I used to fish many years ago in the Coomera River on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
 
We saw a UFO at the time, four of us. During our reunion, we chatted about how we had seen this and wondered if anybody else saw it. We did not say anything at the time, as we did not want people to think we were loopy (besides we were not supposed to be in the river).

I have not thought much about it since (1970's) but just Googled and discovered someone in that area had seen a UFO in 2009.

What we saw: We had put our nets in the river and camped on the bank to wait for our catch.

We were lying on the bank and looking up into night sky when I saw three lights which could be described as round like in a security light, the old ones with the huge roundish bulbs.  
 
The 2009 note says he saw orange/red which changed to white. The lights just sat above me and were definitely white. I said to my friends, "can anyone see what I can see"
 
The replies were, yes shudder shudder and there are three lights.

All of a sudden they just zoomed vertically up into the night sky and were gone. I am unsure how long this lasted.

Just thought I would pass this on for what it is worth. Best wishes.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential. 

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment