Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Two Bright Lights Moving Sporadically Over Toronto Ontario

 
Date:  April 18, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
Hello Mr. Vike, I was leaving my home around Greenbelt and Don Mills when I saw two bright lights moving at a strange angle in the sky.
 
They then began to move in sporadic ways, unlike that of a plane. They were also moving very low to the ground to be any sort of commercial craft. I was with my sister and we both noticed the strange UFO- ness of these crafts.
 
They had blinking lights and the craft itself was almost elongated like that of a jet, but with larger wing spans. I read your post after Googling UFOs in Don Mills and Lawrence.
 
I was just wondering if you had anymore insight upon these matters because it really tripped me out. Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment