Friday, April 20, 2012

Two Brightly Lit Unknown Objects Seen In The Sky Over Brampton Ontario

 
Date:  April 17, 2012
Time:  2:20 a.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round, brightly lit.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: At 2:20 a.m. today, April 17, while I was returning back to my bedroom after going to the washroom, I looked out of my son's window as I keep searching the skies for any objects, ever since me and my son saw the object on April 12.
 
I was really surprised to see 2 brightly lit objects traveling at a steady speed from the south to the north at an angle of about 30 degrees from where I was looking out of the window.
 
I ran to wake up my son, who was the one who spotted one of the same objects on April 12. It was very cloudy and windy and the 2 objects were flying above the clouds, one behind the other closely following each other and kept appearing and disappearing in between the clouds.
 
This time I had my DSLR with the telephoto zoom lens ready and I ran outside in the windy chilly night, but couldn't take a footage as my camera reported "subject too dark".
 
My wife on hearing the commotion joined us and she also witnessed the flying objects, so this time we had three witnesses.
 
A steady white bright light from the 2 unidentified objects which were traveling one behind the other and following closely was so exciting to watch.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment