Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Unknown Lights Filmed Over Wilmington North Carolina (Video Footage)

 
Date:  April 20, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
I also live at Wrightsville Beach and I have seen the same thing. I actually have video of it, although I took the video with my camera and it is very dark, but you can definitely see the lights.
 
I actually thought about college kids with remote control aircraft with sophisticated lights on it. It lasted about 45 minutes. If you want to see the video, write me.
 
Additional Information:
 
Hi Brian, this is (name removed) again in Wilmington. This is one of the videos that I took, but I saw these on April 20, not the 24th. It is exactly what the post reported. 
 
Almost like someone had a couple of radio controlled planes, but the lights changed color while going in a fixed direction.
 
I thought the light has to be changing, and I wasn't seeing different sides of the object unless it was in a barrel roll or something like that. 
 
This video is not the best I have, and not the worst. Turn the lights down low as they are somewhat hard to see. They disappear behind a house that blocked my view, but then reappear. 
 
Enjoy. Please let me know what you think. 
 
Also, please pass this on to the others who saw this. Feel free to give them my email address.
 
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment