Monday, April 23, 2012

Unknown Objects/Lights Being Seen For Almost A Month Over Brampton Ontario

 
Date:  April 2012
Time:  After 9:30 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, I have seen these strange lights every night for almost a month now. I have posted here twice already and I am more convinced something is really out there. I also have many videos, but I never posted them online yet.
 
My husband saw it too and so friends, but as many people I know they are still skeptical to talk about it.
 
Every night is something different, but it always shows up around the same time, after 9:30 p.m. Some nights I've seen many objects. More than five, but the big bright light is the one that intrigues me the most.
 
It moves in a slow motion, but when I use the zoom I can see it hovers really fast and change shapes (sometimes look like an orb or a mushroom shape). It blinks and sometimes I can see sparkles too as well as different colours (red, orange.)
 
It's fascinating and scary at the same time. I will keep watching and for sure I have more questions than answers.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment