Monday, September 9, 2013

UFO And Home Shrouded By Fog At New Plymouth Taranaki New Zealand


(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Posted by Brian.

Year 1984 or 1985.

The sighting was a long time ago, but I know it was reported in the local New Plymouth newspaper.

Approach Direction: Came from many directions high in the sky. Departure Direction: Vanished at close range (approximately 100 meters). Witness Direction: Southwest.

Description: I and a friend (who I have lost contact with) were waiting at the side of the road, approximately 1 hour north of New Plymouth (we had a motor cycle puncture, other friends had gone to get help). As the light faded and the night grew dark, we notice an intense white spot moving across the sky.

Over a period of about one hour, the spot move in a number of direction high in the sky. At times the light spot would move slowly and speed up into a blur and vanish.

At some point, I had this strange feeling, I looked up at a house behind me that was located on a hill abut 100 meters away. The house was shrouded by fog and above the house hovered a large disk of light. There was no sound, but a white cone type beam (wide at the top, narrow at the bottom)was scanning the roof of the house. I looked back at my friend and asked him if he saw the same thing and he seemed very scared.

I looked back at the house and the object has disappeared. In the local newspaper (I can't remember which one) the next day, many people reported sighting the object. To this day, I can't rationalize what I experienced.

At the time of the sighting I was living in New Zealand working on the Maui offshore gas rig. I now live in Long Beach/Los Angeles, California, and work for the California Environmental Protection Agency (Cal. EPA). I would like to hear from people and find out more information on what happened on that night. I have never forgotten the experience, and to this day I believe what I saw was real and not man made. Any further information would be greatly received.

Color/Shape: White, round, cone shaped beam of light coming out of center.

Height & Speed: very high to 50 meters off ground. Acceleration was very fast. Object became a blur on a number of occasions.

TV/Radio/Press: I did not report the incident, but I know it was reported in the local Taranaki newspapers. I can't remember exactly, but it was either 1984 or 85?

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report.

Audio Interview with Tim, the eyewitness is done by Brian Vike, The Vike Factor.
To listen to the telephone interview, follow this link - http://www.4shared.com/mp3/gF3c-E11/UFO_And_Home_Shrouded_By_Fog_A.html?

Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment