Friday, September 13, 2013

U.S. Border Patrol Agent Observes Large Bright Blue Object That Lit Up The Sky Over Las Cruces New Mexico



(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Posted by Mel.

Date:  August 20, 2013
Time:  Approx: 8:45 p.m.

To whom it may concern, I’m a US Border Patrol Agent stationed in Las Cruces, NM. On 8/20/2013, at approximately 2045 hours, I was driving back to the station in my marked unit driving southbound on Interstate 25 mile marker 11 when I saw a large blue strobe light in the horizon East of Las Cruces, NM.


The light was so bright and large that it lit up the entire sky. It was too large to be an exploding  transformer. There wasn’t a loud boom either. It was extremely quiet. I got on the radio and asked another agent if he had seen the light and he said yes.

When I got back to the station, other agents told me they saw the light in the east horizon as well. I know outside Las Cruces is a NASA installation and on the other side of the Organ Mountains is White Sands Missile Range and Holloman Air Force Base.


I looked at the local news for any news reports about this. Just thought I’d share this story. For any replies please reply to (email removed).

Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment