Sunday, October 27, 2013

Large Graphite Grey Triangular UFO With Markings Hovering 50 Feet Over A House At Knoxville Tennessee


(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Posted by Brian.

Date:  2008
Time:  Approx: 6:30 a.m. to 6:45 a.m.

Hello, I read your post about the UFO you saw. I wanted to let you know that I saw something very similar if not the same in 2008. I was driving to work on Lonas Dr. at approximately 6:30 a.m. to 6:45 a.m. and saw a very large graphite grey triangular object hovering about 50 feet above a house.

It had 1 round light at each corner of the triangular craft (the lights were very bright and were flashing very slowly). It also had a red and green light in the center of the object.

I could see black markings that were in a semi circular pattern, but could not make them out on the underneath of the object. Also it had heat tiles on it like a space shuttle has. It was not moving at all and it made no sound at all.

I was late for work and I regret not stopping to investigate further.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.


Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment