Saturday, July 19, 2014

Childs Parents Panicking Over The Lights Seen In The Sky Above Quebec


 Date:  1970’s
Evening.

Hi Brian, you posted a story from someone from the West Island (Pierrefond, Quebec). He recalled a story from the 1970's when he was 9 years old and saw something in the sky.

Well I don't know why, but I was doing a search on the web to find out what happened on a night in the 1970's. I recall something that happened because my parents were going crazy. I was about 5 or 6 and I remember getting up because of the noise my parents were making, coming in and going out of the house and talking about the lights and saying it was probably a plane.

When my dad saw me there, he told me to go back to bed, but I remember the panic and I recall looking outside trying to see what was all that commotion. My parents are no longer with us, but to this day I am still curious to know what it was that made them panic the way they did that night!

I mainly remember my dad, so for a 5 or 6 years old to remember, it must of been an event!

Just thought I'd share. Thank you.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment