Saturday, July 5, 2014

Eyewitnesses Baffled After Observing Unusual Lights In The Sky Above Antioch California


Date:  July 4, 2014
Time:  Evening.

Hi, my husband and I were watching the fireworks on top of a hill in our neighborhood and after they were finished we were looking towards Mt. Diablo and to the left I noticed a object that was blinking red and green and to the left of it was another light but further away so all you could see was a faint red color.

The light closest to us started to move towards us quite fast unlike a plane or a helicopter, and then just stopped and hovered for a moment then moved straight to left then straight up in the air and then sideways towards the ground. The other light moved the opposite way but higher up in the sky.

We watched both of the lights for about 5 minutes moving up, down, sideways, slantways and also going straight down like it was going to land. I then grabbed our binoculars to see them better and the furthest light disappeared into thin air and the light closest to us went straight down into a neighborhood an disappeared as well.

Both my husband and I were in utter shock and could not explain what we had just experienced. We thought maybe someone had a remote control droid or I thought when I first saw it it was a firework, but as we sat there and tried to come up with everything it could have been they came back and began dancing around in the sky again and poof they were gone again.

We both believe that it had to of been something not from this planet and let me tell ya, I felt as if I was watching a TV show about UFO sightings or an episode of X-Files.

Safe to say it was an experience I never thought I would have and will never forget and still want to know what it truly was.

Warm Regards.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment