Monday, July 7, 2014

Red Ball Of Light In The Sky Above Redford Michigan


 Date:  July 4, 2014
Time:  Evening.

I was home the night of July 4, 2014 and I went outside to look at the fireworks I was hearing so loudly from inside. While looking up at the sky, I noticed a perfectly round red ball in the southeast sky.

I went inside to get my glasses and the red ball had moved to the northeast. I watched the ball move around the sky in no particular pattern and saw a perfect 5 pointed star outline the size of the ball, within the ball, it was strange.

I went inside to get my cellphone to take a picture, and it was gone. Went outside last night after dark hoping to see it again, but did not. I probably will go out every night now, wanting to see it again.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment