Monday, July 7, 2014

Red Light Traveled Across The Sky Over Ocala Florida


 Date:  July 4, 2014
Time:  Evening.

Hey just saw your post about the red light in Ocala. I just wanted to let you know my family and I are here visiting my dad. I had my kids at the fireworks tonight near Golden Ocala on Highway 27.

My brother noticed a red, stationary light off in the distance. I dismissed it as maybe a cell tower or something. He argued it was too high to be from a tower. Anyway after sitting still for 20 minutes, we watched it move across the sky.

It was directly in front of us at first. Then moved to our right. We actually had to turn around to keep watching it. It appeared to have a bit of a red "tail" to it seeing it from this different angle. My 3 kids aged 15, 12 and 9 were also watching this, and then it just vanished and we didn't see it again.

Not sure if your still looking for information on this. But thought I would send my story to you anyway. Curious if you've seen others or have gotten any other reports from anyone. Thanks for your time.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment