Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Round Pulsating Red Green Yellow Orange Object Seen Flying Over Sarnia Ontario Canada


 Date:  June 27, 2014
Time:  Approx: 11:30 p.m.

Friday June 27, 2014  approx. 11:30 p.m.  while walking my dogs south on College Ave. south, I observed a round pulsating red, green, yellow and orange object flying slow in the sky.  There was no sound as I tried to get my camera on my cell phone, but trying to handle my dogs, made it difficult to do so.

I watched the object fly over, but lost sight of it as it flew over trees. I want to know if anyone else saw the same object as it flew over Sarnia, Ontario Canada heading northwest in the sky.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment