Monday, July 7, 2014

Three Bright Red Objects/Lights Traveling Over Southwest Florida


 Date:  July 4, 2014
Time:  Evening.

It is July 4, 2014. Tonight while watching the fireworks with my kids we saw the same exact thing you all are describing. There were three bright red objects with a small amount of white that all flew across the sky in the same exact path.

At first I thought it was a firework until it did not explode and then it did not burn out. The light never faded. When I saw the second one coming, I really got nervous wondering what in the world could these be, and by the third one, I just took the kids back inside.

I still have no idea what they are and my husband things I'm crazy. I'm not making it up and I wish someone else would say they saw it too. We live in Southwest Florida.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment