Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Triangle UFO With White Lights On The Tips And Red In The Center Over South Nowra Australia


 Date:  June 20, 2014
Time:  5:30 p.m

Hello, I noticed you had a sighting in South Nowra, Australia back in 2007 posted on your blog and invited others who have seen similar to contact you. My husband and I were travelling south through south Nowra when an aircraft came into view up ahead in the distance.

My husband is in the Navy and works in aviation, so he is quite knowledgeable when it comes to aircraft types and can usually identify an aircraft type and model from a great distance, much to my dismay.

His first comment was that it was certainly not a helicopter and as it got closer he stated it wasn't like any aircraft he had ever seen. From a distance the craft appeared as two bright white lights with a center blinking red light.

As we drove on I was able to get a good look as the craft flew over us and the third light came into view. It was then that I was able to see that it was a complete triangle with a bright white light at each point and a large flashing red light at it's center base.

It was gliding very slowly, almost motionless. I was wondering whether you saw something similar to this and whether you had any other images? I'm hoping someone else saw what we saw tonight as it was only 5:30 p.m. and the roads were busy with commuters.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

  1. It's been good to see your blog when I always look for such type of blogs. It’s great to discover the post here.
    extraterrestrials

    ReplyDelete