Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Large Formation Of Orange Lights Over Orlando Florida


Date:  August 18, 2014
Time:  Approx: 11:55 p.m.

Tonight I was coming home from the Magic Kingdom area around 11:55 p.m. and I observed a large triangle formation, they were keeping formation while driving.

I didn’t have the time to record before the trees got in my way, but it was there for a good couple minutes at least.

If anyone has witnessed the light/object on the date and time, and location, would you please send me an email with details of what you saw, please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province)

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment