Tuesday, September 23, 2014

3 Circular Red/Orange Objects Observed Over Maple Ridge British Columbia


Date:  September 21, 2014
Time:  10:00 p.m.

I was on my way back from a friends place and seen some unusual lights in the night sky in Maple Ridge on the Lougheed around 216th. I couldn't keep my neck stretched up looking for too long in the night sky at them as I was on my motorcycle and that's very dangerous not to keep your eyes on the road for too long even though traffic was light.

I got excited when I witnessed about 3 circular objects red/orange in color almost directly above me. I would say about 500 feet above me. It was really neat.

I drove under them and could no longer see them. I was disappointed my cell phone was dead, so I could not take pictures and plus I was alone which made me nervous and wanted to get home as I was on my bike, otherwise I would have stopped by the side of road just to observe them.

Have a terrific day!

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment