Wednesday, September 10, 2014

6 Red/Orange Objects In The Sky Over Boca Raton Florida


 Date: September 9, 2014
Time:  8:10 p.m.

At 8:10 tonight I saw a large red/orange object in the sky. I thought it was Mars until I saw another one to the southeast of the first one. They were moving steadily, but slower than a plane.

When I turned around I saw a much closer one travelling in the same formation travelling west. I was able to see that the bottom was fire and above the fire was a white vertical sleeve. Three more followed.

Unfortunately as they continued west and they went into clouds and disappeared. Nobody in the newly formed crowd could identify what it was. We originally thought hot air balloons, but the shape was wrong and the fire was constant without making any noise.

We dismissed the idea of drones and satellites because of the fire. We have no idea what they were.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment