Sunday, September 21, 2014

Approximately 25 To 30 Lights In The Sky Over Port St. Lucie Florida


Date:  September 20, 2014
Time:  Approx: 11:15 p.m.

I witnessed about 25-30 flying lights last night around 11:15 p.m. while I was walking my dog in Tradition in Port St. Lucie, FL.

They were at a "cruising speed" headed south to north making no noise. Needless to say I was freaked out and ran home to tell my boyfriend. By the time I got home and yelled at him to come outside, they were gone.

Do you have any information on what they were? Please let me know. Thank you!

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment