Saturday, September 27, 2014

Blinding Blue/Green Flash Of Light Seen In The Sky Over Horse Cave Kentucky


Date:  Around 1994/95
Time:  2:00 a.m. or 3:00 a.m.

Hello, I was telling a friend a story of what happened to me years ago, so out of curiosity I researched on the internet and came across your webpage.

It was around 1994/95, and I was working as an armed guard at a mall that was located in Horse Cave, Kentucky (On the back side of Mammoth Cave Park). I was sitting in my car, keeping an eye on the mall and entrance, facing the eastern sky.

It was about 2:00 a.m. – 3:00 a.m. in the morning. I had my CB radio on monitoring the Interstate traffic which was just in front of the mall. All of a sudden, the whole sky in front of me in the east, lit up with a blinding blue/green flash of light.

It was so intense that it momentarily blinded me, and terrified me so bad that I thought it was the end of time (seriously). Immediately, semi trucks started pulling to the side of the interstate, also passenger cars.

The CB radio was lit up with terrified truckers, many who were also saying they thought it was the end of time, some thought it was a nuclear explosion, but there was no sound that came with the flash.

It scared me so bad that I could not stop shaking for almost an hour. It made a huge impact on me, and I will remember it to the day I die. It was not lightning, etc. I called 911 dispatch and they confirmed that there were no explosions, etc.

If you could imagine the mots brilliant, yet beautiful light that you can imagine, it still wouldn't describe what myself and many, many others saw on that night in Kentucky.

If anyone has witnessed the blinding flash, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment