Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Bright Light Moved Silently And Fast Across The Sky Over Calgary Alberta


Date:  September 20, 2014
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.

I saw the UFO Saturday night September 20, 2014. It was very bright fast and low when it came in from the west. It went north and very high where it appeared as a star. From there it slowly crossed the sky from north to south before my neck was to sore and I went inside.

When I came back out, I could not see it again. It’s the first time I have ever seen anything like this. I was struck by the silence and the speed.

Additional Information:

Calgary, Alberta. It came in from the west Saturday evening then turned north and went very high where it appeared to be a star. It then moved slowly all the way south of the city. Calgary is a very large city in land size. About fifty kms from north to south end.

The first part took less than 30 seconds. The last part from high up slowly moving south took about half an hour. Saturday September 20, 2014 and the time was roughly 10:00 p.m.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment