Sunday, September 21, 2014

Huge Flying Saucer Seen Along The Highway From The Rancho Seco Nuclear Generating Station Sacramento California


Date:  November of 1980
Time:  Evening.

Vike Factor Note: The witness who has filed the below sighting report, figured her and her ex husband saw this very same UFO event.
You can read this case I received back some years ago here on my blog: http://unitedstatesufo.blogspot.ca/2007/12/galt-california-hovering-ufo-as-large.html

l believe I saw this too. My ex was called to inspect a weld at Rancho Seco Nuclear Generating Station. It has been a long time, but I believe it was in November of 1980.

Since I did not have clearance to enter the plant, I waited in the car. It was starting to get dark and he finally came out. We then went to visit a friend that lived in Sacramento.

Along the highway we saw something in the distance hovering over an overpass. I first thought it was a blimp with some kind of advertising in lights going around it. As we got closer to it there was no mistaking that it was a saucer shaped craft turning slowing with blue light going around it and one white light on the bottom.

I was hovering next to the freeway, next to the overpass. As we drove by it, I looked out the back window of the car and it was gone. I was told by my ex too never tell anyone what we saw.

But it has haunted me for a very long time.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment