Sunday, September 21, 2014

Object With Colors Of White Blue Red Seen Over Turlock California


Date:  September 19, 2014 and September 21, 2014
Time:  11:00 p.m. –  12:00 p.m. and  5:00 a.m.

Vike Factor Note: The person who filed this report below thought it was me who had the sighting, but it wasn’t. It was someone filing their sighting report to me.

I am located in Turlock, California two nights ago I noticed a similar occurrence, but with white, blue and red lit object that night it was orientated to the northeast and could not have been more than a few thousand feet off the ground.

With binocular I did see change in the lights and when I directed a pin point laser at the object it did appear to increase its luminance in my direction.

The following night it has been directly to the east and this morning southeast of my home. Similar reactions when I have directed light at the object. Any news or information you can spare on what you have witnessed is appreciated.

 Objects normally seen at 11:00 p.m. –  12:00 p.m., but on the 21st I saw them at 5:00 am.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment