Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Orange Balls Of Light Seen In The Sky Over South West Calgary Alberta


Date:  September 20, 2014
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.

I found this when I went searching for anyone else who seen the orange-ish balls in the sky on Saturday night. We seen them around 10:00 p.m. over SW Calgary.

Vike Factor Note: This link goes to someone else's video. This was just an example of what the person saw for the above report. http://youtu.be/JVg6g-f8iFk

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment