Saturday, September 13, 2014

Red Glowing Object/Light In The Sky Outside Of Belwood Lake Ontario


Date:  September 12, 2014
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

We live at Pine Meadows Retirement Community just outside of Belwood and close to Highland Pines Camping facility. Last night around 10:30 p.m. I was walking our dog and saw a red glowing flying object rise above the trees just over the camp grounds.

It was bright red and moving slowly quite low in the night sky. It proceeded to fly over our the street in my direction and was above my head at one point. It continued its path in the direction of Arthur and I watched it until it faded from view. The object was silent, no engine noise whatsoever.

In May of this year, both my husband and I witnessed a similar experience in the same area over Highland Pine Campgrounds. I was returning with our dog having been on our final run of the night and saw the same red glowing object in the sky.

It circled  around the campground area a couple of times then slowly flew off over in the direction of the lake. I could hardly believe what I had seen….Thankfully, my husband had been sitting out on the porch and had also spotted it. Very strange.

If anyone has witnessed the light/object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

If you care to report directly to a UFO investigator in Ontario, please contact Sue Demeter - St Clair at her email address admin@pararesearchers.org or fill out her reporting form here: http://psican.org/alpha/uforeporting.htm

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment