Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Silent Large Beaming Red UFO Light Witnessed In The Sky Over Penticton British Columbia


Date:  September 22, 2014
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m.

Hi Brian, not sure if you got my last message as the email address was different. I saw something last night in the sky in Penticton. September 22, 2014 at about 8:30 p.m. Can’t understand what it was. Very unusual.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, I was on my balcony from my apartment which faces towards the Penticton Airport. ( west I think). To my right in the sky I saw what looked to be a large red light (ball shape) coming towards my apartment. It was very bright and I thought it was interesting.

Within seconds it was in clear view and I could see it well as it wasn’t that high in the sky. I kept thinking it was strange that it didn’t make any noise. Once I saw it more closely I could tell that it wasn’t a ball shape at all. The lights that beamed from it, made it look that way from a distance.

Bright red (not orange at all) beaming straight out from all directions of whatever it was that was flying. It was headed towards Skaha Lake before it went out of my view. I saw it quite closely before it went out of view. To me, I would describe it as looking the way a fireworks looks just after it has gone off. All red though.

I remember thinking that a lot of people must be seeing this as it likes a disco in the sky. You wouldn’t not notice it if you were outside at that time. I checked the time and it was approximately 8:30 p.m. last night. Then I came inside and was going to text my boyfriend to tell him what I just saw and I decided to go out again to see if I could see anything else.

At first nothing and then I saw it coming again from the same direction. Only this time the lights were a yellowish white colour. Exactly the same design though which made me think it was the same thing just had changed the colour of the lights. It flew past again and was gone out of my sight towards Skaha Lake. This was about 8:40 p.m.

I must say I am hoping that there is an explanation. Still, whatever I saw was amazing and quite the experience.

Hope this is helpful. I would love to know if anyone else has come forward to share this viewing from last night.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

1 comment:

  1. So I was right!!! That's what it was!! We are staying in a motel right near the park next to Skaha lake where we saw a police officer yesterday (Sept.25/14) walking through the park, looking up into the sky. Then he stood across the street with a piece of paper and was comparing it to the tops of the trees and sky. We watched him for awhile and couldn't figure out what the heck he was doing and thought the only explanation for where he was looking was a UFO sighting!!! Wow. Exciting! I am a huge believer of ET's and I have had at least 1 visit myself. I will keep my eyes open ;>

    ReplyDelete