Saturday, September 20, 2014

Silent UFO Equilateral In Shape Seen Traveling Over Lethbridge Alberta


Date:  September 20, 2014
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Hello, if this is Brian Vike I am writing to you in regards to a similar sighting I had tonight, Saturday September 20, 2014, at approximately 9:00 p.m.

I was on Tenth avenue north and Mayor Magrath when I looked up and saw a silent UFO of your description.

It appeared more equilateral in shape, but flew over the sky in perfect silence without stopping.

After which I googled 'UFO sightings Lethbridge' and your article was the first search result, with a perfect description of what I saw. Yours Truly.

Vike Factor Note: The witnessed thought it was me who had a sighting, but it was someone else who filed their report with me.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment