Thursday, October 16, 2014

Bright Light Seen In The Sky West Of Iola Kansas


Date:  October 14, 2014
Time:  Approx: 6:00 p.m.

My name is (name removed) and my friend and I were driving in Iola, Kansas when we saw a bright light to the west of Iola.

We saw two passenger jets fly by under the view of it.It held it's place in the sky for about five minutes.

We showed it to a couple people at a local gas station, then it moved over the horizon. It was bright and big and had a tail when it was moving to the west and just a round light when it stopped.

I am 48 years old and my friend is 44.

Just wondering if any one else reported this sight. I called a friend in Burlington and he could see the planes, but not the light. He is 45 minutes to the northwest from my location.

Sincerely. This happened on 10/14/14 at about 6:00 p.m. to just before sunset.

If anyone has witnessed the light/object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment