Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fast Moving Object Explodes In A Blue And Pink Color Over Sacramento California


Date:  September 30, 2014
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.

I'm in Sacramento and last night about just before 9:00 p.m. I saw an object, fast moving through the sky as a round light and it looked very high up to me and I thought it was a satellite, which I have seen before looks like a fast moving star.

As I watched it move through sky, it suddenly blew up there was a blue, then pink explosion.

The object seem to grow 5 times bigger and blew up only lasted about 2 second and then it was gone. I don't suspect it was a weather balloon moving that fast and the containment of the explosion with no falling on fire debris suggest to me this was out of our atmosphere in a vacuum which quickly put out the explosion.

Anyhow, no news reports of anything today anywhere. It was pretty strange stuff. I look at the sky often and I never seen anything like it. My wife and I are still baffled by it.

If anyone has witnessed the light/object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net or v_factor_paranormal@live.com
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment