Sunday, October 26, 2014

Lights Spinning Around Meeting In The Middle Over North Philadelphia Pennsylvania


Date:  October 26, 2014
Time:  Approx: 2:00 a.m.

I live in North Philadelphia near Temple University and it was a little after 2:00 a.m. and I was watching of all things Ancient Aliens on my laptop lol!  When out of the corner of my eye I see something moving sporadically in the sky.

So I go over to my bedroom window and I see all of these lights spinning around frantically and then meeting in the middle. Sometimes they would follow each other in a circle or they would all circle around individually and then meet in the middle.

It went on for a good while. I woke my 15 year old daughter up so that she could see it and I would know I wasn’t crazy and she was stunned too.

I look out my window and stare at the clouds a lot and I have never seen anything like this. At first I thought it was a searchlight, but then I realized that no one would be playing with a searchlight like that or have that many lights to play with for that long of a time.

The lights were big enough to be seen by anyone who was up that late like me. This all happened this morning 10/26/14.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment