Sunday, October 5, 2014

Odd White Round Object And Black Plane Like Object Seen Over Chatham UK


Date:  October 5, 2014
Time:  Approx: 6:25 p.m.

Hi there, my name is (name removed), I was walking our dog around 6:25 p.m. today. I was on the Great Lines walking down by the side of Brompton academy.

I looked up in the sky over Chatham and above the trees and I noticed a strange white round object in the sky. There appeared to be a black plane like object close by.

The white object was still there for about 20 seconds, then I looked again and I had gone. No sign of it, very strange.

Just thought I would mention it in case anybody else seen it too.

Thanks.

If anyone has witnessed the light/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net or v_factor_paranormal@live.com
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment