Monday, October 6, 2014

Pale Blue Lights/Objects Seen In The Sky Over Fasano Brindisi Italy


Date:  September 27, 2014
Time:  8:30 p.m.

Hi, I live in Italy and last sat September 27, 2014 at 8:30 p.m. I was in the car when my daughter said wow, what’s that? At first I thought it was hundreds of stars falling.

Then I realized that the lights were pulsating at different times and all moving in the same direction, the lights were different sizes, but seemed to create a formation that moved perfectly together.

It hung low in the sky and we were just amazed and baffled about what it was, so I started to search the internet and when I saw your drawing, I stopped because when I explained to my friends what we had seen, I drew a very similar drawing.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, I saw this in Fasano Brindisi the south of Italy. The weather was mild and no clouds in the sky. The lights were a pale blue, they looked just like stars and flicked fast at different times. Hope this helps you.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net or v_factor_paranormal@live.com
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment