Wednesday, November 12, 2014

V Or Boomerang Shaped UFO Looked Cloaked In The Sky Above Apache Junction Arizona


Date:  November 11, 2014
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Very similar experience. I am in Apache Junction, Arizona and was sitting outside with my husband around our fire pit.

It was around 8:00 p.m., on November 11, 2014 when I notice this image moving across the sky and honestly thought it was an owl.

The movement was organic, as if it was a bird flying, but it was nothing more than "stars". It was very much like the Predator movies where you could tell something was there, but were looking through it at the same time.

The shape was the same 'V' or boomerang shape others have mentioned. Before I couldn't see it anymore the 'V' came together and the just dissolved. Similar to how a firework fizzles out.

It was the most amazing and confusing thing I have seen.

Thank you to the witness for an interesting sighting report.

If anyone has witnessed the V or Boomerang UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment