Sunday, December 14, 2014

Dark Yellow Colored Lights/Objects In The Sky Over Montebello California


Date:  July 4, 2014
Time:  Evening.

UFO - 4th Of July, 2014 - Montebello, California, We were sitting outside watching fireworks in our neighborhood and off to the left we see an unusual yellow light's hovering in the sky.

It was a strange thing to see during the 4th of July.

Let me try to explain: I really don't think this was a Helicopter, Plane, Jet, Drone, Balloon, Blimp, Para-glider or any other common man made flight machine.

The light from the object, was a fairly steady darkish yellow. Not pulsating at all. I remember seeing the red outline. The object's faded out after a minute or more.

There was no sound from it, that I could hear. The first time I saw it, it appeared to be a little higher than typical Police helicopter flying height, yet lower than jets or most airplanes heading for any nearby airports (LAX or Bob Hope Airport, Burbank).

The object's appeared to be hovering, and it was much too small and no noise. There were about 5 of them. The first one to the right turned off, then the second and third, the last one to the right stayed on, then went dim, then went bright, eventually turned off.

Even though there is fireworks popping left and right, you can hear helicopter/plane noise through it. I estimate it to have been between 1 and 2 miles away from us, at its closest. Also guessing, about 1000 to 2000 feet high.

If you're wondering why I wasn't freaking out over it, it's because I believe that there are other life forms in this Universe. I wouldn't be surprised if the military has developed some cool stuff, they isn't talking about.

The proof that I have are the following people that also witnessed these objects in the sky. My wife, our comrade, our neighbor's, they witnessed these unexplained objects in the sky.

Vike Factor Note: The witness for the sighting provided a link to someone’s else's video, saying this is what they all observed. Check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywEs9E8VgyM&sns=em

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment