Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Object/UFO Makes 180 Degree Turn Then Speeds Off Seen Over Hungerford England UK


Date:  Summer 1975
Time:  Evening.

Hello Brian, I saw your site about UFO sightings in the UK. I was living in Hungerford, England in 1975 when I noticed a moving object the size of a star in the Summer night sky.

At first I thought it was a plane, until it made a complete 180-degree turn and sped off at high speed.

At first I assumed it was some kind of high tech satellite, but now wonder if it was a UFO. For years I've tried to find information if others saw anything like this in that area.

My US husband was serviced at an Airforce base in that region until we came back to the States the following year.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment