Friday, December 12, 2014

Three Bright Lights At The Bottom Of A UFO Over Southern Trace Shreveport Louisiana


Date:  July 2014
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Yes I have see what I thought was something strange. It didn't seem like a airplane. We see airplanes all the time flying over. There is usually a red light with airplane. This object had 3 very, very white bright lights. Kind of making a triangle.

I live in Southern Trace, Louisiana and we saw this about 10:00 p.m. My daughter and husband and I were on the golf cart, taking a night ride in the Summer (in July 2014). What is strange is that I didn't hear anything. Like a plane above, but as we drove on golf cart path, all the sudden the bugs had gotten so loud, I felt like everything in the woods next to us was making noise.

I looked up and there were 3 lights of the under carriage of something. Not a plane and it was only about 40-50 above our heads. We were close to small pond.

It seemed to want to get as far down to the pond as possible, but sped off at super speed. I did get a picture.

Because the incident bothered me and I had thought about it a few days later just my husband and I went on late night golf cart ride at the same time and we saw it again.

I got it on video this time.

I haven't seen the object since September though.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment