Saturday, January 17, 2015

3 Bright Orange Lights In Large Triangle Formation Over Ajax Ontario Canada


Date:  September 30, 2014
Time:  Approximately 9:23 p.m.

Shape of Objects: Round.
Colour of Object: Very bright orange.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: It was in the evening approximately 9:23 p.m., and I was heading up to bed. My bedroom curtains we drawn and out the window I could see these bright large orange lights in the shape of a large triangle.

I live one street from Lake Ontario. The triangle lights were not moving, and their was no sound at all. I raced downstairs and got my husband and we went outside to look at them.

I have never seen anything like that before in our area. Our neighbor pulled in her driveway and we showed her the lights. She went inside and got her husband to come out and look at them too.

We were facing a southerly direction towards the lake, and suddenly a lot of these lights came in an upward motion from the direction of the lake towards us.

There was one them two, and the just kept on coming. We stopped counting at 14, so we figured approx. 18 of them altogether.

They all headed upwards into the sky then, along with the triangle towards the direction of Toronto, which is to the west. They went up so high and disappeared above the clouds. My husband and I were excited and amazed at seeing this.

My hands were shaking so much, my husband took a few pictures with our camera. Not as clear as if you were seeing them outside against the night sky. I really think we are not alone, and I just wish our governments would come clean.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw.

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment